Being a member of PRCA offers many professional and personal benefits. Just a few include:
- Connections to 400-plus public relations professionals statewide;
- Access to Professional Development opportunities, including one-day toolkits, educational workshops and conferences;
- Recognition of your work through the state PRCA Medallion awards program and the regional Lantern awards;
- Resources for earning the Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation; and
- Dual membership in the Southern Public Relations Federation, extending your contacts to 1,400 in the Gulf Coast region.
Public Relations professionals and students interested in the practice may join PRCA West Alabama at any time of the year. Follow the correct link to start the application process.
If you do any type of communications-related activities, whether it's for a private business, public agency or nonprofit organization, you should be a member. Reap the benefits and become the newest member of West Alabama's PRCA chapter.
Renew Your Membership
All PRCA professional memberships are on a calendar year January-December. That means current PRCA members are paid up through December 31, 2017. The renewal period for professional members is November 1 - December 31, 2017.